A consumer advocacy group fighting for affordable, reliable and transparent broadband internet service.
Too long have millions of consumers had to suffer with an oligopoly of a few providers, often a monopoly one, for their internet service.
For those consumers, providers are free to raise prices, throttle speeds and leave their network in disrepair with no accountability. We aim to change that.
Our current goals:
– Use our research surveys to collect data on customer experiences with the largest providers.
– Educate consumers on their internet options, promoting smaller ISPs in the area such as startups and nonprofits.
– Raise awareness for consumer issues via ongoing social media outreach.
– Work with local news media to share the consumer feedback we collect, further raising awareness.
– Engage with local legislators to take action against these providers and enforce antitrust laws.